Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all content, software, and technology contained on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, such as software, displays, text, publicity rights, character rights, titles and artistic and moral rights, video and audio, graphics, logos, icons, charts, data, documents, and reports, is owned by Westwood, its licensors, or other providers of such material, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Westwood and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Westwood grants you permission to view and use content, software and technology generally made available to visitors to this Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of this Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on the Site is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress and “look and feel” used and displayed on this Site (the “Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered Trademarks (the “Trademarks”) of Westwood and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of the owner of the Trademark. Other product and company names that may be mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions in relation to services, descriptions, information and other matters. Westwood reserves the right, but has no obligation, to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to
discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WESTWOOD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Westwood’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five United States Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to or user of this Site you shall not, individually or by means of a third party or a device:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit or otherwise make available, including by e-mail (each, a form of “Posting”), any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including, without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- use this Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous or invasive of another’s privacy or information or content that could otherwise be considered, in Westwood’s sole discretion, to be objectionable;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users;
- collect, compile or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of this Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of this Site or the systems resources, accounts, usernames and passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources, accounts, usernames and passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine” or copy the web pages on this Site or the content contained therein without Westwood’s prior express written permission; or
- use this Site for commercial purposes.
Links to Other Web Sites
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
Westwood may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services at our sole discretion and without notice and Westwood reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You also agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. Westwood reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions and similar materials or information that you send or submit to Westwood on this Site, by Posting or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become Westwood’s property. You hereby transfer, sell and assign to Westwood all of your right, title and interest in and to any such Submissions, including, without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. Westwood has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. Westwood shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.